There are few things more daunting than being charged with a criminal offense. A criminal conviction in New Jersey can harm a person’s career and reputation, be financially costly, and even put their family and freedom at risk. If you’ve been charged with a crime in New Jersey, it is crucial that you have a qualified criminal defense attorney representing you.
What New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorney Joseph Makhandal Champagne, Jr., Can Do For You
If you have been charged with a crime in New Jersey, attorney Joseph M. Champagne is here to help. Joseph is dedicated to getting the best possible outcome for each of his clients. Joseph can:
- Investigate the facts of you case to identify all possible defenses;
- Explain your legal rights and options to you;
- Ensure that your procedural and substantive rights, including your constitutional rights, are protected;
- File appropriate pre-trial motions on your behalf;
- Negotiate with the prosecution to have charges dropped or reduced, or to have punishment limited; and
- Vigorously represent you at trial if necessary.
If You’ve Been Charged with a Crime, Contact Joseph Makhandal Champagne, Jr., Esq to Discuss Your Case
If you are facing criminal charges in New Jersey, you need experienced and qualified legal representation. To discuss your case, call Joseph Makhandal Champagne, Jr., Esq., at (732) 240-0030 to schedule a consultation today.